2010년 3월 15일 월요일

What the Food?

Food. It is very necessary for everyone at least to survive and at the best to being happy. It works same to me ,but there is a unique thing. When I eat some food. It reminds me what I was doing before when I ate that food. For example, when I eat Sushi, I remaind the time of high school in Korea. At that time, I was in dark tunner that I couldn't see any light. My mother brought me a Japanese restaurant. Then, she said, "Son, when you eat this sushi, you must feel that its spicy flavor, right? However, when you are used to, you can know what Sushi is and you will love it." I believe that not only me ,but also others remind do same thing, such as muffins, cookies, and egg scramble. Therefore, what the food is the way for remiding our past.

댓글 1개:

  1. Interesting! Can you explain a little more how the lesson of the sushi helped you see a brighter side of things? I didn't understand completely, but it sounded very fascinating.

    Please change your interface to English, though. Its a little hard to navigate.

    답글삭제